Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform the monthly worldwide consolidation of the company's 100+ legal entities in over 40 countries within the Hyperion reporting system.
- Represent Corporate Accounting as a subject matter expert in certain core accounting areas, and legal entity rationalization efforts
- Coach, train, and develop summer intern
- Prepare materials and lead quarterly discussions with global finance teams
- Perform technical accounting research and documentation of findings for management and auditors on matters such as CTA and TPV
- Present analytical review of consolidated financial information to finance leadership
- Interface with worldwide locations to ensure close sensitive issues are resolved timely
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support integration of newly acquired businesses
- Manage the SOX 404 control matrices, and coordinate with external auditors on 404 and financial statement audit requests
- Partner with other Divisional and Regional finance groups across the organization
- Manage ad hoc queries from internal customers, including Senior Management
- 4-7 years of related accounting experience required.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Prior experience in a medium to large public accounting firm strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, SAP and Hyperion is a plus.
Location: Boston - Metro West