Global Real Estate Investment firm, headquartered in Boston, managing portfolios on both the public and private markets.
• BA/BS in accounting required; CPA designation preferred.
• 3-5 years of financial services accounting experience (experience with real estate a plus).
• Excellent knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
• Strong computer skills.
• Excellent financial analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Able to work effectively and cooperatively as a member of a team.
• Able to effectively take direction and work independently as needed.
• Solicit senior level guidance or input on key matters.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High level of motivation and desire to succeed.
Job ID: 8937