We are seeking accountants to join our dynamic operations team and become experts in the diverse business challenges of a global hedge fund. Successful candidates are creative problem-solvers and self-starters who have the proven ability to produce results. As all employees at our firm begin with our comprehensive investment training program, finance experience is not required. Analysts here make use of strong analytical skills to identify risks and propose solutions that will positively impact the company’s long-term growth and success.
· Portfolio valuation
· Management of multi-asset class, global trade settlement processes
· Collateral and tax optimization
· Bank financing negotiations
· Hedge fund corporate and legal structuring
· Building a knowledge base of the differing legal, trading, and operational implications of investing in a wide variety of financial instruments and markets
· At least 2 years of accounting industry experience is required.
· Experience in hedge fund audit is preferred but not required.
· CPA designation is preferred but not required.
· Strong quantitative abilities.
· Proficient interpersonal skills and a desire to develop negotiation abilities.
· Rigorous work ethic and attention to detail.
· GPA requirement: 3.7 out of 4.0.
· Standardized test score requirements: at least 700/800 on quantitative exams; at least 650/800 on verbal and writing exams.
Job ID: 9252