Privately held leading global asset management firm that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates.
The Audit Analyst will be responsible for leading business and/or integrated audits in support of the firm's businesses. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Works with middle to senior management within a business or function to facilitate the identification and resolution of risk issues
- Escalates significant audit issues identified and proposes viable solutions and alternatives
- Coordinates Audit activities to ensure identified risks are properly addressed
- Manages the work of project-specific teams and provides supervision and direction
- Prepares draft audit reports and provides recommendations to resolve issues
- Presents findings to business leaders and senior management
- Builds deep working relationships with appropriate contacts in client organizations.
Your impact to the organization is accomplished through:
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, risk management, compliance and governance processes.
- Reporting on issues and solutions that improve Fidelity’s control environment.
- Responding to change with a sense of urgency through continuous risk assessment and resource allocation.
- Providing audit advisory services on new and changing products and systems
- Developing talented professionals for audit and leadership positions.
Job ID: 9428