International private investment management firm headquartered in Boston.
Global Fixed Income Trading is seeking to hire a Fixed Income Trade Coordinator located in Boston to provide support for our Global Bond Trading efforts. The new Fixed Income Trade Coordinator will be focused primarily on global fixed income sectors, including non-dollar rates and credit, emerging market debt, foreign exchange as well as OTC, Listed and Cleared derivatives.
- Ensure the accuracy of executions and allocations for all fixed income transactions
- Investigate and resolve any trade discrepancies
- Obtain, compile and disseminate pertinent market information
- Provide general assistance to traders and portfolio managers.
- Work closely with other Wellington departments to ensure timely and accurate support of client needs
- Stay current with news, trends and changes that may impact our trading processes
- Assist with the prioritization of systems needs and requirements to help eliminate risk
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a front or middle office role in Trade Administration, along with Fixed Income and Derivatives experience
- Any of the following technical skills are a big plus: VBA, Python, Excel, SQL
- Must be organized, diligent and outgoing, with the ability to handle the pressures of a fast-paced trading environment with tight deadlines
- Although not required, the candidate should have strong technical skills (Python, VBA, Excel) and a background working with a Trading Desk
Job ID: 9414