Privately held leading global asset management firm that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates.
The IT Audit Analyst works on an audit team evaluating risks and controls, executing audit reviews, communicating issues and findings to management, devising solutions for business improvements, and following-up on corrective actions. The IT Audit group may perform audits of the firm's data centers, network and IT infrastructure, firewall and perimeter security, mobile security, disaster recovery, change and configuration management, and incident handling.
- Partner with management to facilitate the identification and resolution of risk issues;
- Interview key clients and documenting results;
- Develop, execute, and document control evaluation procedures;
- Understand the basics of general internal audit practices, tools, techniques, concepts and trends in the technology and financial services industries;
- Participate in cross-enterprise audits and developing an understanding of the firm's businesses;
- Organize and analyze audit data and summarizing audit findings for manager review;
- Apply strategic and organizational concepts, principles, methods and techniques to solve issues and document results;
- Use automated tools in the evaluation of applications (e.g. security, content, performance, etc.);
- Draft audit reports that provide a clear description of issues identified, related implications on the business or enterprise as a whole and recommendations to resolve the issues;
- Build deep working relationships with audit teams and clients located throughout the US and abroad.
- BA/BS in Technology, Information Systems or related field of study.
- Professional audit or information security certifications preferred (CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc.).
- Professional audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CPA) and registration/licensing preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in performing and leading information technology audits, preferably financial services (i.e., asset management, brokerage, and/or insurance)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge in two or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Network technologies and firewalls
- Databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
- Programming Language (C, Java, ASP, VB, SQL)
- Information Security Topics
- Web Application Services (.Net, HTML, XML)
Job ID: 9429