International private investment management firm headquartered in Boston.
Counsel will provide or oversee legal support for the firm's investment and trading business lines.
- 8-12+ years of experience practicing law
- Broad-based securities and asset management experience, ideally with experience providing support to portfolio management and/or trading business lines
- Experience in some facets of transactional work (derivatives, equity, fixed income or structured) preferred but not required
- Experience at a national law firm or relevant in-house position
- Strong legal and analytical skills
- Good business judgment and strong counseling skills
- Pragmatic and risk-aware approach to practicing law
- Ability to manage and oversee different components of legal services, e.g., outside counsel, paralegals, etc.
- Creativity and ability to work under pressure and deadlines
Job ID: 9412