A leading global alternative investment firm, headquartered in Boston, is looking to bring someone on to their HR team to be the thought leader for the Deal Staff Training programs.
Talent / Leadership Development:
- Work with senior leadership team within business unit to support semi-annual performance review processes for the investment staff.
- Manage administrative aspect of Workday review system to prepare reviews; prepare for internal review meetings with senior management; support team in finalizing and delivery of reviews; work with IT and senior management on ongoing initiatives to continuously improve review processes.
- Generation of performance messaging and themes; summarize and develop action plans based on development themes; facilitation of coaching/training initiatives to address development opportunities on both an individual and broader basis.
- Drive the training agenda for deal and portfolio investment staff (Summer/Full-time Analysts, Associates, post-MBA hires, etc.) and work with senior investment team members to identify areas for improvement in current offerings.
- Recruit talent at all levels for the global team (pre-business school Summer/Full-time Analyst and Associate programs, post business school/MBA programs, senior lateral and Portfolio searches).
- Develop strategic plan for searches with team and execute plan;
- Develop and manage robust pipeline for various recruiting searches;
- Drive creative sourcing techniques and identify key marketing opportunities; build and develop strong internal and external relationships to proactively generate leads/candidates and expand brand awareness for the firm; develop and maintain all recruiting-related marketing materials.
General HR & Ad-hoc Projects:
- Assist with other strategic initiatives in the global team area as needed.
- 3-8 years’ experience in HR – Leadership Development
- Training/Leadership development focus required
- GPA of 3.25 or above required
- Personable with a great attitude and enthusiasm; “no job too small” mentality
- Comfort with ambiguity and frequently shifting priorities and deadlines; able to juggle multiple assignments at once in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and consistent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrated interest in recruiting, development, and training
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Workday applications a plus
Job ID: 9432