Leading global alternative investment firm headquartered in Boston.
This highly reputable and sought out private equity firm is hiring a Tax Associate/Senior Tax Associate to join their Tax Department.
- Provide general support to the Tax Department and act as main point of contact for a variety of projects
- Handle, coordinate, and assist with various tax projects and tax compliance matters including preparation of tax return workpapers, responses to various tax notices and requests for information and participation with the tracking, compiling, and processing of tax returns to be filed annually
- Create, develop, and maintain “best practices” in the Tax Department
- Assist with quarterly income tax projections, including managing and maintaining a tax reporting system & database, including quarterly reporting, importing spreadsheets, coordination with outside accountants; maintain quarterly tax files; assist with year-end reconciliations & full year reporting
- Assist with state income tax planning and projections for certain investments
- Maintain Tax Department files related to income tax projections
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance required. GPA of 3.2 + preferred
- 1-4 years of relevant accounting experience (Big 4 public accounting preferred)
- Strong spreadsheet abilities and thorough working knowledge of Excel required
- Ability to work with various tax compliance & research tools/systems
Job ID: 9413