Leading global alternative investment firm headquartered in Boston.
This highly reputable and sought out private equity firm is hiring a Treasury Associate to join the group to interact with the funds’ trustees, custodians, and prime brokers regarding cash availability and funding requirements across numerous currencies.
- Daily and Weekly reporting on cash balances, collateral posted, and prime brokerage requirements to senior management.
- Assist with ongoing bank and counterparty administration including opening and closing of accounts and credit lines.
- Daily tracking of cash activity and calculation of daily cash projections incorporating trades and other cash impacts such as upcoming interest and funding needs.
- Reconciliation of collateral and maintaining appropriate collateral levels with counterparties.
- Daily FX and duration hedging reporting.
- Daily processing of high priority wire activity
- Time-sensitive ad hoc responsibilities as various requests arise, usually cash and management reporting oriented
- Four-year college degree with a strong academic background, GPA of 3.2+
- Progress towards MBA or CFA preferred
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to read and decipher complex legal documents
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills
Job ID: 9423