Alternative investment firm that is currently investing more than $6+ billion into growth equity, venture capital, fixed income and public equity opportunities. We have invested in more than 400 companies in healthcare, life sciences, technology and other growth sectors. These companies have completed more than 100 public offerings, and more than 150 have been acquired through strategic mergers and sales.
Reports to: Controller
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Review and perform data entry of invoices and expense reports
- Allocate invoices across multiple related party entities
- Sort and match invoices with checks
- Coordinate with internal teams to expedite invoice approval
- Prepare accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Reconcile vendor ledgers
- Monitor account to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries in a timely fashion
- 1099 Preparation
- Assist in month end closing
- Minimum of 4+ years’ accounts payable and general accounting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables a plus.
- Experience with A/P systems implementation, redesigns or improvements a plus.
- Ability to set priorities in planning work and meeting strict deadlines, despite constant interruptions.
- Must be able to respond to variable workflow and maintain composure in a high-pressure environment.
- Regular, reliable attendance and punctuality. Flexibility to come in early or stay late on short notice, if requested.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to exercise tact, good judgment and diplomacy in dealing with management, fellow employees and the public. Ability to keep a cool head when under pressure.
- Quick learner and team player.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or Accounting
Job ID 9403