SENIOR IT AUDITOR
- System Implementation – Perform both pre-implementation and post-implementation reviews of the system development life-cycle and program change controls for new systems.
- Audit System Implementations & Upgrades– Assist with the implementations or upgrades of audit and monitoring software, documenting requirements, developing test plans, and performing User Acceptance Testing. This may include adding significant functionality to Oracle GRC or the development of new requirements for survey systems.
- SOX Monitoring and Review- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of automated application controls, evaluate segregation of duties, operate Oracle GRC ERP system monitoring software, and review associated business processes. Review management’s ITGC testing and execute additional testing, as needed.
- Service Provider & Privacy – Coordinate a global team to perform a review of data privacy and contractual compliance of Service Providers, including detailed on-site audits and surveys. Work directly with legal attorneys and business owners in organizations throughout as part of an industry-leading audit program.
- PCI – Perform various internal reviews as needed to evaluate privacy, infrastructure, security and retention reviews, working directly with individuals throughout the IT organization including, Privacy, PCI, and Security Operations departments.
- Develop audit plans for new audits and improve audit plans for existing audits.
- Execute audits and provide high level documentation for review and reliance by external auditors.
- Assist with the implementations and upgrades of audit systems, including Oracle GRC.
- Perform detailed reviews of compliance testing performed by management, including SOX IT General Controls testing.
- Document and deliver audit reports and findings to executive management and external auditors.
- Identify root causes and develop formal recommendations on improvements for management.
- Provide guidance or consulting on the development of applicable procedures and policies and the remediation of known issues.
- Work directly with external auditors to coordinate annual IT SOX testing and the review of findings.
- Coordinate with auditors from our foreign offices to perform global compliance reviews, including foreign statutory compliance.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced auditors.
- Up to10% travel may be required.
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in public accounting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- CISA/CPA preferred