This growing and dynamic global private equity firm looking to bring on a Finance Associate with excellent excel skills to the General Partners Reporting team. This person will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and be exposed to multiple areas of financial reporting and accounting.
- Preparation of and enhancements to various quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Capital calls and distributions related to the General Partnerships.
- Record journal entries for all General Partnership related activity.
- Work with manager to respond to investor inquiries related to the General Partnerships.
- Interaction and coordination with auditors as needed.
- Cash flow monitoring, tracking, reconciling and forecasting.
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects related to the General Partnerships as necessary.
- Miscellaneous responsibilities as deemed appropriate and needed within Finance Team.
- Ownership of individually assigned funds.
- Interface with tax professionals and understand tax issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required. MSA and/or CPA a plus.
- Must have 2 – 3 years of related experience. Preferable experience working within public accounting, financial services or private equity/partnership-based industries.
- Must have experience with general ledger accounting systems. Experience with Investran and PeopleSoft desirable, but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong GAAP financial reporting experience / Partnership accounting experience desirable.
Job ID: 9436