Global Real Estate Investment firm, headquartered in Boston, managing portfolios on both the public and private markets. The investments team is looking to bring on a Finance Associate who will be taking on lots of project work providing reporting and analysis to Portfolio Managers and the finance team.
• Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly reports for CPT’s portfolio managers and finance team.
• Assist in the completion of standard quarterly reporting to investors.
• Work closely with the firm’s Investor Relations team and CPT’s portfolio managers on the fund’s
marketing efforts including preparing fund presentations and researching prospective investors.
• Interact with potential new investors and their advisors completing due diligence analyses on CPT.
• Interact with existing investors providing analyses and support regarding their investments and
• Significant opportunity to work on other ad hoc projects with the team.
• BS in Accounting or Finance required.
• 2-3 years of accounting/financial modeling experience required (experience with real estate a plus).
• Advanced quantitative financial analysis skills.
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of databases and MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Provides constructive input on improving existing processes.
• Strong work ethic with desire to advance.
• Real estate industry experience a plus, but not necessary.
Job ID: 9435