Corporate Controller who will be responsible for all financial accounting activities, functions, processes and systems, and oversight of internal controls for the company. You will enforce financial policies and develop written procedures where needed.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes.
- Oversee general ledger and revenue departments.
- Direct the accounts payable and payroll departments.
- Lead the annual audit process; executive leadership and committees of the board participation
- Document and implement internal controls framework including policies and procedures manuals.
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of relevant accounting principles.
- Play a lead role in ERP and systems architecture transformation projects.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budgeting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10 + years of related accounting or finance
- Public Accounting Preferred
- Oracle preferred.