International Accounting Manager
• Managing the international accounting staff, including appraisal, development, salary recommendation and hiring actions
• Managing and reporting the status of the monthly accounting close process
• Researching issues, analyzing problems, compiling data and preparing reports
• Providing assistance to the international business leadership with financial analysis and decision support
• Coordination of international statutory audits and tax return preparation with external auditors
• Maintaining policies, practices, and compliance within company guidelines
• Interfacing with and coordinating activities between various international entities
• 8 years of experience required; with 5 years in International Accounting.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance. Master's degree preferred
• knowledge of US and international finance issues including experience with foreign currency translations, consolidations and transfer pricing arrangements
• preferably Oracle Financials, and advanced MS Excel skills
• Flexible and irregular working hours and the ability to travel internationally up to 10%
MBA or Master’s degree in finance preferred.