Fixed Income Trade Coordinator
Global Fixed Income Trading is seeking to hire a Fixed Income Trade Coordinator located in Boston to provide support for our Global Bond Trading efforts. The new Fixed Income Trade Coordinator will be focused primarily on global fixed income sectors, including non-dollar rates and credit, emerging market debt, foreign exchange as well as OTC, Listed and Cleared derivatives.
The successful candidate is likely to have a Bachelor’s degree with relevant industry experience including knowledge of the fixed income markets and familiarity with trading processes/protocols. He/she must be organized, diligent and outgoing, with the ability to handle the pressures of a fast-paced trading environment with tight deadlines. The candidate should be self-motivated, possess good interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a team environment. Although not required, the candidate should have strong technical skills (Python, VBA, Excel) and a background working with a Trading Desk.
The primary responsibilities of a Fixed Income Trade Coordinator are:
· Ensure the accuracy of executions and allocations for all fixed income transactions
· Investigate and resolve any trade discrepancies
· Obtain, compile and disseminate pertinent market information
· Provide general assistance to traders and portfolio managers.
· Work closely with other departments to ensure timely and accurate support of client needs
· Stay current with news, trends and changes that may impact our trading processes
· Assist with the prioritization of systems needs and requirements to help eliminate risk